1. Make a knot large enough so it will not slip through the hole in the lever.
2. With the rotor lever in the proper position, wrap the string around the stop arm between the
stop arm and the lever.
3. Make a figure 8 around the string set screw on the stop arm (string...
1. Oil rotor body and spindle.
2. Install spindle through top plate.
3. Install the stop arm and screw.
4. Install rotor and top plate into housing body aligning the notch in the top plate to the housing
and tighten locking ring.
5. Reassemble the F slide and bell secti...
1. Place rotor oil on the body of your rotor as well as both the long and short spindle.
2. Install rotor into housing- long spindle first.
3. Gently push the rotor into the housing with your thumb on the short spindle while spinning
the rotor with your other hand on th...
Understanding Brass Chem Cleans
March 1, 2018
Get a Grip: How to Hold Your Drumsticks
May 8, 2015
The Importance of Handmade Oboe Reeds
March 13, 2015
Restringing Traditional Rotary Valves
December 3, 2014
Reassembling Thayer Rotary Valves
December 2, 2014
Reassembling Traditional Rotary Valves
December 1, 2014
November 30, 2014
Disassembling Thayer Rotary Valves
November 29, 2014
Disassembling Traditional Rotary Valves
November 27, 2014
March 2018 (1)
May 2015 (1)